Reaching Your Own Agreement

In some cases, often where there is mutual agreement to separate and where goodwill remains, issues concerning financial  matters or arrangements for the children can be discussed, negotiated and agreed at the outset without the need for professional support from family lawyers.  Such cases may still require legal support.  For example, in cases where the agreed terms need to be incorporated into an order approved by the court – a Consent Order or where you require independent support and advice from a lawyer at the time your negotiations have taken place with your spouse directly.

Our family lawyers can provide you with a tailored approach based on your individual circumstances and can offer you advice and support when you require it, charging just for the time they are involved.